Sunday, March 6, 2011

1st post of March

One week past!
I've been spending time to fellowship with friends for the week.
1st was on Tues which was too RANDOM outting!
Spending some time to fellowship.. =)
watch a movie, SANCTUM, which can make people tension gau gau~
Anyway, enjoy it! haha!
and thx bro for spending the RANDOM time for me.. =)
I suppose u see this. haha!
Next was on thus, spending time with CG member.
Though cg member are same college, but we really busy with posting..
Cant even spent time to talk.
Even we meet, we was just hi bye~
Haha! I even told Chin, hello! it's been so long I didn't see you!
Anyway, enjoy CG with them..
At night, 2 people come to me and tell me their problem.
I'm glad they share their problem..
At least, it help in reduce their burden and stress.
FRIDAY! ANDREW TENG is BACK!
hahahaha! Good to see him(though we expect that he'll be back from S'pore)
We went Pyramid, while waiting ppl to come, mom called~
and cried in Pyramid. I can't believe I did that..
Luckily not much ppl saw~
Anyway, we spent time with Andrew by having dinner together and even went Meeples after that.
Next day we spent time for dinner too!
And singing and playing guitar~
We really miss the time we had!
He's just so good in playing guitar~
we can sing smoothly.. =)
And today!! Finally I'm back to CHOIR!
Oh happy day~
It's been a month we'r not there..
Really miss Choir Team 3.
But.. I just saw few people there.
And after service, we went Neway!
Awesome! Joy pick those high pitch songs!
Quite challenging man!
Haha! Still we'r hyper! =)
Thx for it.. Cause I'm halfly not in the mood..
Cause yea, I met him but we didn't talk.
I wish.. At least.. We can talk like usual~
Perhaps..?
I dunno what will going on next.
But.. duh.. leave it.
Here's almost end of my week!
CONCLUSION:
Spending so much time with so much people this week.
I enjoy the fellowship..
Haha~

(*every single people have their own problem. It's depent on how you overcome it. Either you work it out or you'll down because of it. +ve thinking is very important! Some problem might hardly found solution, but.. Believe in God that He'll help you and lead you past through everything. Have faith!)

No comments:

Post a Comment