Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fellowship..

Pastor said, fellowship is not to achieve a goal, it's a way of doing life that bring out a balance in our life.
Well!
Thinking back of the time I fellowship with friends and family..
I realize, spending some time with some people, can help without you relize it too..
Anyway, friends, if u guys reading this, just remember, spent some times with yr friends and family..
Communicate with them more.
And remember, spent some time talking face to face, have a cup of 'COFFEE'(I think coffee will have good business after this! =P) is better than keep in touch by technology like FB, Twitter or sms.
The precious time u guys spent together would help a person a lot.
Their heart will be more open, you guys can know a person feeling much more better..
Be understanding and be more patient to a person who sharing their problem..
Well!
I think I shall learn how to share too..
I keep to much..
I'm still learning..
Sometime is hard to say out my problem.. or even stress or even some situation..
It's all stuck on my throat..
*sigh~
There's once, my friend told me that my problem is just a small matter..
But for me it's big..
Well, different people have different tough and feeling.
Just sometime I rather u guys just listen, maybe pray for me.
That would be better..
Anyway, doesn't matter of what situation it is..
Cause everytime u share, u gt a different feed back from people. =)
I shall learn to share more..
So, anyone, wanna have lunch or dinner with me..?
Hahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment