Tuesday, March 15, 2011

worry-ing make my day!

Though I'm strong but actually not..
Worry been flowing in me today..
Wake up, found that there's lot of tissue on bed..
decide to ignore it and sleep again..
But keep on waking up..
to check the phone..

Went posting..
It's been a busy day..
8 admission..
no dinner..
gastric attack..
No even feel like eating..
Though of busy will reduce my worry..
But actually not..

Aiks~
what's wrong with me..!!
Shouldn't be like that.. >_<

Suddenly I wish I'm not studying nursing..
I'll would had more free time..
At least I'll be with my grandpa now..
He's alone there..
chase everyone back home..
I know how he feel.
At least if I'm there, I got reason not to leave..
And my uncle will not drive all the way to Penang to visit him..

Today he suppose to do heart surgery.
But yet, the diebetic gangrene cause his toe wound getting worst.
Doctor decide to delay the op day.
And today.. He lost another toe..
=(

I can't contact my mom at this hour..
Been posting till so late..
Perhaps they slept..
Am worry more..
Though I know I not suppose to..
Pray and sleep soon..

God, I believe in You..
Take away the sickness and pain from my grandpa..

No comments:

Post a Comment