Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday

Wow! today I'm awake by Joy!
She called me to wake me up..
And she even provide me Be Glorified lyric through phone!
I'm blessed~
hahaha!

Makeup time~
For the very 1st time I try to make up using water mascala..
EPIC FAILED!
Doesn't look as what I want..
Anyway, still able to cover with pen mascala!
Opps~ Out of time to clean~

Choir practice~
And for the very 1st time I practice with a full chinese praise song.
Quite challenge me this time cause I can't connect well.
Too used to English version..
Especially Thank You by C3..
Anyway, I've make it and oh yea~
Everyone is hyper..
Keep on singing high pitch!
And in the service, though not everyone know how to sing Chinese..
but everyone is in it..
Well done CHOIR!

RANDOM sing K session~
Aww~
I enjoy it so much..
Sing till my voice nearly koyak at the last song..
Press pause pause, repeat repeat, stop stop for Lester. (Actually is ACCIDENT)
Opps sry Lester..
Press singer, karaoke, singer, karaoke for Smun who dunno how to see old Mandarin words!

Call mom when we on the way to Kelana Jaya.
She told me..
Grandpa is in the hospital..
He need to do heart surgery~
By tomorrow..
Will he pass through it, it's all depends on..
='(
With the kidney problem, stomach problem..
And the surgery wound that he just lost his another toes agn.
God, please take away all the sickness from my grandpa..
And the pain too..
Let him be more patient to get through all this treatment..
And the financial blessing among my family for the treatment..
Heal him with your mighty hand!

Dinner time~
Had a long chat with Smun..
well, it's really been some time we didn't sit and talk..
She felt it the same way..
everyone is busy..
Not easy for this season..
Perhaps..
It's part of growth..
Life change..
We spent 1 and half hour for dinner..
Just to talk more and know each other more..

Walk all the way back to hostel..
Am now done with my bath..
lying on the bed with lappy and writing blog..
So much thought had come across..

No comments:

Post a Comment