Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random BLOG~

So much thing in my mind..
And it just doesn't come out it words!
So let it be and that's it.. =)
So let's had a random blog~

Anyway, I'm quite amazed by a person who is hameophobia to donate his blood yet end up fainted.
Pround of you man!
But yet he could save a life by what he did.
At least not like me, forever can't donate blood at all..
Anyway, I'm signing up for a donate organ thingy when I'm 21st. =)
At that moment, I hope my parents will not disagree with it~

Saw a blog of a singer called Sheena.
I'm quite surprice!
Cause she's out with her own EP.
And her dream come true~
She became a singer.

Been talking a lot with my best friend this few days~
I understand more of what and how she think..
But yet, if the people around her doesn't understand..
Yet still, maybe the situatio is still the same~
Jia you ba, my friend!
You'r in a good life..
Perhaps a better one is in the future..
don't missed out the chance.. =)
remember, ....
I suppose maybe without words, you know what I wanna say~
ON yr 'blue tooth'..

buddy, hello!
I know yr life is stress and maybe you go through a lot of thing that I might don't know..
But this is life..
is either you go through it or you will stuck with it.
I might dunno what are you going through, but yet, stay strong!
And it doesn't sound so you nowadays..
Where's the buddy I know..?
everyone had their own stress and thingy happen in their life..
just remember, your's is not the worst.
Even you don't like it, so do I, don't like the student life I'm having now.
But yet you choose this life, so Go and Finish it up~

2 more days! 2 more!! I'm travel all the way down to Penang!
ALONE!!
I'm going to visit my grandpa who's at Penang hospital.
Miss him so much~
Pray for a safe journey and stay strong!
And pray for my grandpa.. For God will heal him.

I'm wonder why after Pastor preach the valentine service, everyone keep on help each other to connect and get into a relationship?!
I've been motivate by few friends to connect me and him.
We used to be close friend but yet both of us know that's the only maximum.
Best friend remain best friend.
Stop connecting me and him..
It doesn't work.
Thank you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment