Monday, March 28, 2011

Goodbye Grandpa!! ='(

Grandpa had been struggle a lot when he fall sick.. Many years ago, he get diebetic and hypertension. And he even had to do heart surgery.. He past through that season but yet, the health still 'turn on the RED button'. Few years ago, he's was diagnose for diebetic gangrene. Few of his toe at right side got to be chop off as the wound is getting worst.. Yet he past through that season. But his kidney is giving him problem. End up with kidney failure and he had to do dialysis altered day.. and start from March.. His health is getting worst!! He got sudden angina. And went for emergency.. Luckily it was on time yet doctor want him to be operate as soon as possible. But his left leg is giving him problem. he got a wound there and as a diebetic patient, it's quite hard for his wound to be heal. End up his toe got to be chop off toe by toe as it was infected. And his heart surgery got to be delay as coagulant drugs will be given to him if he do the heart surgery. And the drugs will make his leg bleeding none stop. My grandpa was quite phobia as his toe is chop off one by one.. And he keep on walking till he bleed because he insist to come back Taiping. End up my uncle decide to bring him back. few days ago.. His wound get infection. My uncle drive him all the way down from Taiping to Kedah just to get the best treatment for his leg daily.. It's quite tiring for them but yet things get worst after that.. Grandpa start to be unconscious from time to time. Yet he refuse to go hospital. He's afraid that his leg will be amputate. On thusday, which is the day I went back, I can't meet him up because my uncle had drive him all the way to Penang for treatment. He get sepsis shock.. And depends on intubater to survive. Doctor said his leg must be amputate, and the persentage is just 50%. Yet, my grandpa can't survive without the intubater. Family decide to sent him back using ambulance. And at the time he's move in the house, he start gasping for air and here end his life.. ='( I can't make it on time to meet him up for the last time. Yet.. I know.. and I believe, he is at a better place now.. Goodbye Grandpa.. Take carez.. And let go everything.. Family will stay strong and take carez one another.. Don't worry.. =') *Lesson to learn.. I though by keeping my own feeling.. It wounld be a better way to support my family. But actually I'm wrong. Mixing feeling happen in between.. not gonna tell off here.. Anyway, thx for those who call me, tweet me and text me. You guys does support me!! Thx a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment