Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I just knew that everyone expect me to be strong enough to face my grandpa past away..
But..
Too bad..
not this time.
Anyway, time past and I'll be alright..
Perhaps give me some time..
And I'll be fine. =)

So much things going on and so much things to be done!
Believe in God that He'll help me through all this.
Coz God never give things that you can't face.
It's time to test my faith..
Well, as Keith said
"Faith not tested is faith not proven"
Went Church Wide Prayer Meeting ystd..
Pray and learn~


The meaning of this picture..
It's from God..
And Joy..
Touch~
thx for the answer..
Guess what..
When I was on the way back from Taiping..
I spent some time thinking and wondering.
And suddenly I see my watch.
That's when my watch stop..
but the few minute and hour thingy is going on..
Weird, right?!
Resposibility is getting bigger.
It's time to step out from my comfort zone..
I might afraid..
But Joy if u see this..
I know you'll walk with me, right?

exam next week, MON-THUS..
Assignment to rush!!
5 week journal to rush!!!
Haunted house to be in-charged and done next thus!!!!
Wow!! Stress level up to 40%!!
Buck up buck up!!
got to buck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment