Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Planning for Reunion Night.. =)

Woohoo!!
It's time for planning!!
Reunion night is right at the corner..
Well.. what shall be cook for this year?
As usual, can't be missing in the list are..
P.S: read in Hokkien.

1.Lo Bah!!
*my favourite since small, is a must! I still remember there's one yr my mom lazy to cook, I so dissapointed man.. And I ask my Grandma to cook. But her's.. was not as good as my mom. And got fat in the lo bak..

2.Du dor teng! (Pork stomach?/intestine? soup)
Tips:Must add more pepper, nais~ And if scare of the smell, can wash the intestine with pepper, leave it there for 1 day, wash and ta da~ Less smell! Hehe!

3.Tu kar (Pork leg)
Not much meat, but since my daddy and uncle like it so much, mom will cook every yr! And add some huat cai in it.. Nais!! Huat a!!! haha!

4.Bang guang car(mix vege)
This cannot be miss out! cause it was only cook ONCE/YEAR!!

Nais food!!
Haha!

Okie, since this year is our family turn to cook.. Hmph~
We shall add more dishes.
Daddy order Curry Mutton and Chicken from his Indian friend.
And this will safe up my mom job.
Then my mom will cook some vegetable(perhaps if she lazy, she might ask me to do it..)
So my job is to CLEAN everything that need to be use and the thing that had to be use. Haha!! Gonna be a WASHING GIRL tomorrow..
Oh oh~ And maybe I'll cook some nudget and eggs for the kids!? Haha!!

Anyway, it's gonna be good for tomorrow!!
Looking forward for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment