Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 2!

Wuahahaha!!
It's time to GO BACK TAIPING!!!!
Since I study nursing, we just got chance to go back once per year~
And now finally a year past!
I'm able to go back and see my grandpa and grandma and all my uncle and aunty!!

Breakfast time!!
I wanna eat my favourite mee jawa which I used to eat and never missed out every Sunday when I'm still staying there.
But But.. The shop didn't OPEN!!
Argh!!!
How come~
They used to open by the 2nd day of CNY!
Aww~~ ='( nvm..
Eat other food.

After that we went to Grandpa and Grandma house!!
Yippy~
Nice to see them staying healthy and cheerfull!! =)
And so nice to see my uncle and auntie and all the cousins!!
We talk and talk and talk..
After that, LUNCH time!! Woohoo~~
Grandma food is still yummy!
Never change!! =)
Nais~



After lunch, all the kids and teenager went upstairs for internet and games!!
Everyone is facing computer for games, TV for PS2 and lappy for internet!
Haha!!
Well, this is what the 'youngster' do!!
And suddenly we heard the adult shout!
Hey, come and see some interesting thing!!
Okie okie!!
We went down and we saw.......
THE EGG IS STANDING ON THE FLOOR!!
Hahaha!
According to Chinese, egg can be stand during立春only!!!
Oh yea~ Interesting!!
I try to make it and ta da~
3 eggs standing!!
woohoo~~
Taking down picture and upload!
and I even encourage people to do it to!!
Haha!! for the very 1st time I'm so excited for it!!
Yipppy~



And till today, the egg is still standing!
Haha! weird right?!

Around 4pm+, daddy said wanna go back edi as tonight we'll have dinner with relative!
what!? so early!!
I wanna eat grandma dinner~
Anyway, we got to leave.
And before we leave, I'm able to eat half piece of bah gua and drink Shandy. =)
Nais~

while we heading to tol, it's kind of jam and for no choice, daddy used the kampung road.
And I suddenly realize that I forgot my phone!!
Oh man!!
It doesn't rang for the whole day and that's why I forgot it!!
Oh man!!
My dady gonna scold me..
I told him and he didn't scold me.
He just said, how come u so careless?
And he had to U-Turn all the way back to grandparents house..
Opps~ Sry daddy!!
I doesn't mean to forgot..
Sry though u didn't scold me..
Feel so guilty.

We reached Ipoh around 7pm.
Take and bath and it's dinner time!
We gonna eat at restaurant again!!
Woohoo~
food here I come!!
Nais!!
We lou sang and eat and eat and eat and eat!!
And so much left over!
Oh man!!
Too full for the day!!

LoU sAnG!


after that, we went to uncle house.
Kids playing firecrackers outside while the rest is in the house watching tv channel.
I'm so bored so I decided to camhore!!
Haha!!
and my sister(Apple) and cousin(Diana) join in!



And this is my 2011 favourite T-Shirt!! Nais~ =)



Relatives who come over. =)



Enjoy the day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment