Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bringing the kids to the playground! (*ystd)

When my cousin know I'm back to the town, the 1st thing she do is grab the house phone and call me, Can I go to your house later?
Haha! she miss me.. Aww~ Alright..
And here they come!!!!!
They'r 11 and 9 yrs old kids, brother and sister.
They came by and play with my brother, running around and 'BANG'!!
Oh man!! they 'tersangkut' my charger, nothing happen to them but my charger officially died.. =(
Sad case but what can be done..
They'r still kids.
But I does show the angry face to them and 3 of them sit silently~
After awhile, my brother come and said sry to me..
And my cousin said, let's bring us to playground.
Actually I'm kind of lazy to go out as the sun is still shine brightly outside.
Haha! But around 5.30pm, the sun HIDE~
So I decided to bring them out.
They'r so happy with it! =)

At the playground, as the swing are used by other kids. So we got no choice then sit aside and wait..
My brother suggested us to play "FIRE AND ICE" and "FINGER" and "...*forget the name edi"..
Wow! I just realized as time past, kids create much more games with the new name!
That sounds COOL! Haha!
But yet most of it is catching and chasing games.
And I'm the champion for the day!!!
Haha! Sial~

After awhile, the swing is empty as it started to rain(drip drip~).
Decided to go home but my cousin said, can we go and sit for awhile..
Hmph~ Since it's so windy, I suppose it wont rain so soon.
Come let's go!! Yippy~
4 of us on the SWING!
And luckily, the rain didn't come!! =)



Here's the 2 kids on swing! Oh yea~ Cute~
Haha! Then I go to mine. and when I try to tweet. Opps!
I fall down from the swing because I didn't hold on it.
Haha!!!
This is my cousin respond..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Laugh non-stop.
Sial~
But act!! OUCH~ Pain le wei.. =(

hehe.. Next is to take a self-loving picture. My hair is messy~ haha! That show how windy is here~ Nais!!




Ahahaha! here ends of day at the playground. =) Nais~ and enjoy with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment