Friday, February 4, 2011

The First Day of Chinese New Year!! 03022011

Woohoo!!!
It's the 1st day of Chinese New Year!!!
Yippy~
Wake up by 10am as my parents wanna have breakfast.
Haha!
And before we bath, mom shout, DON'T WASH YOUR HAIR!!!
okie okie..
It's part of the chinese culture that we cannot wash our hair on the 1st day of CNY as it mean will wash away the 'prosper' away.
After we get ready, we said Happy Chinese New Year to our parents and oh yea! We get our ang pau!! =)
WOohoO~
After that mom prepare a chinese longan(torng sui) for us. =)

*Before going out, had some self loving picture! haha!



Around 11+, accoding to my family, we'll go temple.
So we follow our parents.
After the prayer, we walk to a playground beside the the temple.
There are a mamak stall there.
And there's a mini 'sunway lagoon' too.
People can enjoy water, food, picnic, playground and even jog here. =)
Nais~
And my daddy said, all the lights and water is done under me.
Wow!
Now only I know after it's been here for few years edi!!
Amazed!! Haha!!

We went for breakfast and perhaps it's lunch as it was almost 12 noon.
And this is what I eat.



It called 'lai fun'.
Very Q but taste weird.
The main point is the LOBAK!
It's another type of cooking!
Oh yea!
By eating it~
You can feel the minced meat mix together with celery.
It's juicy when mix together with the soup~
Nais.. =)

After breakfast, I spent my time sitting in front of the lappy and enjoy my drama.
Hahaha!
PS man.
It's a nice drama..
The story line is interesting as you can't expect what will going on next.
And after each drama end, they'll show some part of how the drama is produce for some scene.
What a good learning for me!! =)

Take a nap and when I'm awake, it's dinner time!!
Woohoo~
All my cousins, uncle, aunty and grandma is here!!
I keep on taking out the food for my family member.
I even need to cook for the soup as not enough..
This make me missed out my chance of eating my mom new 'invent' food, the bean cook with spareribs and the soy sauce fish as everyone finish up all..
And accidentally cut myself(and I still wonder where I get the cut as it was on my leg).
It bleed!!
When I ask my mom for a plaster, she said 'a nurse is trying to self medic herself.'
And everyone laugh!!
Ahahaha!!
Wookie..
Well, a nurse can get hurt too.
And as usual, a normal person will self medic too.
Hmph~ Nvm.. =)
Everyone enjoy the food!!
Nais~

After food, the adults go to living room and had a chat.
All the kids playing computer games and toys.
While all the teenager face the lappy and some even rest on bed!!
=)

My brother and cousin playing football on the floor.



My another cousin is kind of BO edi as he's been going round for lion dance for the whole day.



The kids wanna play firecrackers!!
Aww~
I'm so lazy to go out..
But once/yr!
Alright!!
Let's go to uncle house. =)
They've bought almost RM300 firecrackers!!
What?!
SO EXPESIVE!! Sial~
Yet their parents buy as the kids want.
End up all enjoy. =)



*Caught dating!! Haha!! My uncle and his wife.. =)



My day end up by checking the wound!!
Argh!! Got scar!!!
=(



SOB SOB.. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment