Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a week had past..

Phew! Here comes the new week!
It's sunday~
Well, too much things fly over in my mind last week.
Perhaps too much.
And I didn't get to talk to a psn..
And I get angry easily..
Opps! There's one day, when Smun and Chin try to tie my hair, but kena scold.
Sry yea, if u guys read this.
U guys kacau at the wrong time..
Anyway, the week had past.
Though some of the problem might haven't solve, might even some answer haven't appear.
Still is alright..
Waiting for the right time to let God show me and lead me.
May fell dissapointed or sad in between but is alright..
Walk by faith!! and everything will be okie soon.
And take care to you, you, you and you.And you all.. =)
Not mentioning names but do believe!
Something might change~
And miracle might happen~
And well~
......
How to said?
Duh~
Nvm..
=)
Smile always and take carez!
New week with new days!
New hope is here too~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment