Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time for more Fun!! Day 3!!

woohoo~
It's day 3!!
Today we gonna have lunch with cousins as they gonna fly off to Australia to continue study.
Well, it's time for them to go back as they've skipping the class for few days.
We spent some time together..
And before they left to KL, my grandma and cousin sister tears drop..
aww~~
Though they gonna be apart till June, but I can understand how much they'll miss each other.
It's not easy for 2 teenager who is 18 and 16 to left their home when they'r 17 and 15.
Well~
All the best man!!

On the way!!
Camhore!! haha!
The light from the mirrow does 'support' me~
Nice! Feel natural with the lights!



And my brother join me too! haha!



Around 1+, I went to De Garden and meet up my primary school friends.
We meet up once a year!
So great to meet up them as some of them are study and working at Australia, S'pore and Taiwan.
They'll be back once or maybe twice per year!
Aww~
We spent some time for fellowship and talk bout how's life now.
And hahahaha!
They all though I've pak tor edi!!
*as they said I grow thinner and prettier!!
*Ehem!! Mana ada!! I grow side way by eating too much this few day le!
Ahahaha!
Laugh gau gau!!
And they even came to my house!
They said: Siang Lin, your house is super cold wei compare to outside!
and they stick in till almost dinner time.

This 2 guys used to sit with we when.. Hmph~ I forgot when but they kena 'bully' by me! Haha! there's few more but they'r not here.



These are my classmates too. =)



Around 6+pm, after my aunty called, my hp suddenly turn dark!!
What's going on?!
Try to open it but FAILED!!
Oh no~~
It really BO liao~
=(
Go and check and I've told that it can't fix at all.. =(
Sad case!!
Daddy decided to buy me a new one.
He said check the Nokia one.
But.. I don't like Nokia.
Anyway, my hp 'alive' after awhile.
Stil function but it will go off itself and turn on itself..
Daddy want me to go and find out which phone is usefull.
I've check it out till I blurr!!
So much!
I don't even know which to pick!
My aim, HTC(*might can't as it really expensive!!) or Samsung Galaxy or no choice, I got to take the Nokia touch phone.
No!
I don't want..
I need to find out a phone or few choices before Monday end!!
If not, daddy gonna choose by his own..
HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment