Wednesday, February 2, 2011

REUNION DAY!! =)

Oh yea!! It's reunion day!
It's family gathering time!!
Woohoo!!
Wake up by 10 to help up my mom!!
1st thg to do for the day is do my washing job!!
These are the thgs that I need to clean.. =)



The CHAIRS!!! Hahaha! cause relative is coming over.
So chairs is very important!!
Wash with water and put it under the sun for the plastic chairs while wipe the leather sofa!!
=)
Next is table, plates, cups, fork and spoon. =)
Then I suddenly saw my mom car is dirty and I ask her, shall I wash this too?
My mom said, GOT more things for u to do, u wash that the day after tomorrow.
Haha! Wookie Wookie~
And she ask me to twist this. =)



These is going to be burn for ancestors.

According to my family culture, my family will pray ancestors every year before lunch.
And we'll display a 'dining table' for them. Like this..



As usual, I'll help in display and keep all these things.
And wash up after used. Oh yea, washing agn. haha!!

After done, hehehe~
Here come the 'mouse'.. =P
Curi-curi makan lobak!!



And I had my lunch with daddy and mummy as my sister went out edi while my brother don't feel like eating yet cause he ate breakfast lately~
Here's the lunch. =)



At night! Here comes my uncle and aunty with their family.
We had a nice reunion dinner. =)
Mom home cook food is the best man!!
Oh nais.. Very full!! =)
And suprisingly, as my cousin had grow up, now they can do the house work!
Oh yea! NAis.. (*I no need to wash all the dishes edi)
Wuahahaha!
Here's what my cousins do..



My cousin sister is washing the plates!! Haha!
*She refuse to see towards the camera. >_<
And my cousin brother is cutting pamelo!! =)
Nais~
He learn from the lion dance club.
3 steps!
1. cut
2. cut agn and peal
3. put in order
And ta da~ done.. =)



Nais looking!! =)
Anyway, they'r leaving to Australia on this sat as their class gonna start soon..
Aww~ Gonna miss them a lot!!

And here's the funny one!



My aunty who went Macau had slim down as she always walk to work.
But she gonna gain weight in a mean while as she already ate 2 plate!!
Here come the 3rd one!!
Haha! not fowgetting to finish up the sauce too..
Sial~
Anyway, let her eat as much as she want.
She gonna leave by next week for work..

Last but not least!!
We get our ang pau from grandma!! Yippy!!
Rabbit year with rabbit ang pau!! Nais~



The RABBIT with lights and no lights. CUTE!!



Happy CHinese New Year!!!
And don't sleep so early!!
Cause u gonna be awake by the fireworks!! =)

And last but not least!!
What shall I wear tomorrow?



Hmph~
Choosing choosing~

No comments:

Post a Comment