Monday, January 31, 2011

How brave am I!!

well, when I came back, for sure there'll be dinner with family member..
And once again, my parents quarrel again..
They quarrel about what to cook during Chinere New Year eve as this year is our family turn to cook.
It's just a small matter and they can't even talk properly..
Aiks.. and they complain each other to me..
I don't like this!!
I finish up my dinner and wondering, shall I speak up today?
If I didn't speak out today, for sure they will quarrel agn the following day..
Well, I was like can't even throw out my words!
Sial~
Scare to get scolded..
Anyway, I suddenly speak out, don't you two feel sienz by keeping on quarrel?(after I think back, to say like this is kind of RUDE!! Opps!)
Yet to continue..
Why don't you two speak up the problem.
Dad, u shall be more patient.
Mom, speak out as if u always keep how u feel, nobody know!
Oh man, after I said this, I saw my mom eyes are red.
Sry mom, but I just wanna fix this~
Nobody is perfect in this world.
But instead of seeing the negative point, why don't you two see from a positive point?
Think back why u two wanna quarrel?
And what for u two quarrel?

(*This part, I'm not manage to speak out.
~Dad, mom, why don't u two think back, what make u two fall in love, be together, get married, born 3 of us, past through all the hard season, and now live in a much more better life compare to last time? why don't u 2 sit and talk, what had been missing in your life? And make everything change? In a relationship, commitment and trust is very important. I hope time past and things will change. To be a better husband and wife! To be a model for 3 of us.)

Words been not speaking out.
But I hope, things will change to better than worst..
Love you dad and mom!
Just wanna let u know, I'm no longer the AH MEI who's a small kids and not mature.
I'm adult now, and I does take this serious cause we're a family..

No comments:

Post a Comment