Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Singing Competition

Today there's a singing competition in our college! It was just a mini competition and i never though that i'll be taking part in it!! With the encourage of choir leader, cg leader and some other friends from college or even old classmates, I decided to go for it. For the very 1st time, i have to choose and practice on my own. Luckily my cg leader, Joy is here to help me. =) after burning midnight oil, it's time to prepare another thing, MC script! For the very 1st time too, I'm gonna become MC. woohoo!! It's time for competition! OHHHHH! I'm feeking scare.. Even text my leader to make myself calm down. Well, their words does help. =) Step on my 1st step, walk to the middle of the stage, waiting for the music to start. Here comes the music.. =) Since it's duet as my friend decide to join last minute, yet still the feeling is different. But yet, at the bridge, i can hear my own voice! It's a melody! Not shaky voice! Yes! I done it! I can sing on the stage, i can sing well.. Well, believe in yourself really help! I'm not that nervous as usual. I just done it! Yeah! And the fear of going on stage, singing in front of people u dunno.. well, i think i've overcome part of it. =) Will continue to sing. =) Thank you for all the encouragement especially Joy, Robin and Emloyd! We just love to sing! =) And never quit from singing! More to learn from u guys too.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment