Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My past

Nothing to do today as i seriously have to take mc.. And i start thinking.. Thinking back to my past.. I still remember, my family always move house all around since i'm small due to my daddy have to work at different place. When i'm 5 yrs old, finally we stable down at Taiping as my sister have to start her kindergarden life. And i follow her to that kindergarde too. After 2 yrs of kindergarden life, i went for my primary school, and my dad went Ipoh for work. And that's when i start to be independent.. Cant imagine how hard could my mom life will be without a man in the house. And she have to be the man and women in the house. Well, we past through the hard time togather.. When i was 10, when everything is stable, my dad decide to move all of us to Ipoh. And sadly, i have to leave my grandparents and friends all behind. I have to re-bulid my new life again.. I'm so scare to be in a new place that even though i don't know cantonese, i still gotta survive there. most of my classmated laugh at me due to my koyak cantonese.. But i never quit to learn it. And finally by the end of my primary school, i manage to speak cantonese but yet not so good as others can. My secondary school life.. Is all about classrap! 5 years, start with it and end with it. Leading 5 years of 5 different class, is really a challenging life for me. I have to do most of the thing myself and even have to attend leadership camp. Well, yet sometimes as upon what our teachers request, i do have to do some 'bad' things and this does make people hate me. Sigh.. My friends.. I got no choice, kay. Anyway, there are still some friends that supposting behind which allowed me to move on.. =) What an amazing happening is, i got a new born baby to be take care off, which is my brother! That's when i start to cook and find my own transport for myself. School life.. tuition life.. and the rest of the time is taking care of him.. Even friends outting i've gotta reject.. Well, as he grow up, i got my chance to went out with my friends when i'm form 5.. Well, yet i enjoy my life. =) After graduate from secondary school.. is time to find a job. Cause i know, i need money to further my study. walking around my house area, trying to find a job.. and FINALLY, i found a job. After working for 2 months, it's time to find a college to further my study. And i'm still struggling as my family member not that supporting me to become a doctor. They prefer i take something about business.. And after going KL alone, trying to search for college, attend some fair to find some better idea of college life, yet i cant make a choice as everyone is talking with their own ideas instead of letting me speak out. I decided to continue working.. Until May, I resign my job and seriously call up my friends, asking how was their life is going on now. Finally, i make up my mind, i choose nursing. And after travell along Penang, Ipoh and KL which i dunno how i can make it even though i cant recognize the road well.. I decided to choose KL. Well, here's my college life start..

No comments:

Post a Comment