Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My life now.. =)

My college life was starting well till i found out it was so stressfull that i feel like quit it. and my ex interupt me by trying to gain back the relationship.. a broken friendship.. Everything is going down hill.. =( But i was lucky, cause my friend bring me to Emerge KL 2009. That was my 1st time i found out that a church can be so lively.. =) There's when i start to attend CG and service. The Word's of God touch my heart. And i start to trust God. My life is changing.. and I'm no longer emo. Everything goes smooth. =)

I start to serve in House of God too. I still remember there's once i went Neway with my leader, Wendee Lim. She said, her girl, u can sing. U can sing well and nice. =0 for the very first time i feel so encourage. I always lack of confident in singing. And when Joy asking us to join a ministry, without thinking, i said Choir Ministry. Well, i does wondering shall i go for it or not as i might not doing well. "never wait until you'r perfect till you wanna do it, it will be too late for it." So i sign up for choir ministry. Waiting for the phone calls and yet nobody call. By faith, i'm waiting.. Suddenly Shan Yong called me and said, this sat, there will be a choir audition, let's go for it.. I was like, WHAT?! How come..?! I left one day to prepare only.. and he said, Robin will be the judge. My mind pop out, oh.. that guy who know french.. Supposely will kind to girls..? Haha! Yet, i'm still nervous.. ~_~ 1st time singing in front of a person i dunno.. Scare!!! Well, at last i done it too. Love CHOIR TEAM 3! =)

CLT.. Next year.. I'm gonna go for it. I'll move on cause i cant always stay at the same level. I might taking the risk of loosing something. But i know, God will be here to guide me and lead me. Life will change and i don't know how it can be. I'll do my part and leave everything to God. So, W28 and friends, pls stay with me. I might not be that strong. Need support from u guys.. Choose to GROWTH!

How amazing my life can be change in one year by knowing God. My faith will continue.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment