Sunday, September 5, 2010

Business..

My family is running business.. Most of them are on this field. And I'm the only one who start to join nursing.. Which is a totally different field from my family. Today i went to 'Breakthrough Session' by Yes Challenge. Is all about the how a young generation start to work on a business. And since is Y-Generation, is all about using internet. Most of the business will start to goes through online. Well, it comes out with different idea which might produce different of marketing. Well, it's not easy to build a business as there are lots of steps to go on. After the session end, we have lunch, then we sent Smun and Chin to church, then only we sent Sean back. when we reach, we just stop by and chat almost one hour. Well, it's kind of increase my knowledge while Sean start to talk bout business.. Wow! If he doesn't tell me, i might don't know that our land rent had increase 20% as in our pay is just increase 5%. And he said people who is rich will getting richer while people who is poor will getting poorer in future. And there's no more middle class people! What?! Well, I don't wish i getting poorer.. My family is still count on me in the future. Resources, food and another thing that is much more important thing in our life. What's the thing? Still wondering.. Well, everything is all business in this world. Is different type of service produce different type of business. Gaining my interest on business. =) It doesn't that hard. Just gotta twist your mind. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment