Monday, October 11, 2010

Dream!

There's once I talk about dream..

And yea, My DREAM IS TO BECOME A SINGER. =)

Never told before anyone.. but yet i think my mom know about this..
Well, living in a family which handling with business, never will I get a chance to get in to an entertainment life. Perhaps i'm just lucky that I doesn't need to life in a business life now. Nursing life is just an another choice for me to escape from it. Not my dream but yet I still have my passion to go for it. Help people who is in need, go for mission trip, go around the world helping the poor.. That's just all I wanna do.

There's once I watch a drama, is talking about a girl who can sing but yet she's phobia to sing in front of everyone. And finally she quit joining entertainment life and she decided to sing, any time any places she want. but just not in public. She said: 一个人可以很爱唱歌,但不一定要进入娱乐圈。像现在简简单单,无忧无虑的生活,也许会唱的更自由吧。。不必约束自己。。 Perhaps she's right. =)

I'm in nursing life now, and i shall continue with my life. Dream, might can't be come truth. This is the reality of life. And i got stage phobia, i cant sing alone in front of people. I just can sing with a group of people, like choir. So, just enjoy my singing in the church. =)

If one day, u guys saw me in any singing competition in tv program, that might be some miracle happen on me..

For now, nursing life is just here for me to complete it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment