Sunday, September 19, 2010

Singing week. =)

Well, i'm off for few days and not going back hometown. *sigh.. I need part time job in order to survive. Well, RM400 cant help me survive in one month time as I got lots of expenses to do. So i'm working as Companion Nurse. It was night shift and this allowed me to have more time in the afternoon after i wake up from sleep. =) And what i do is practice singing. Non-stop! =) haha! I've been not practice after the 1st week of vocal class by Emloyd as I'm sick. And this week, i'm gonna buck up and done it more seriously. And my roommates are not in, so i can use the room freely as nobody will gonna stop me from singing. =) Practice hard as what he taught me, i realize that i can sing louder without stretching my vocal cord. WOW! Is a great thing! And i just keep on singing and singing and singing after the practice. I sing everywhere, i sing in my room, in the laundry while washing clothes, even sing when have outting with friends. =) My friends shout at me, can u stop singing? Opps.. I cant as i'm addicted on it. =P My mind just spin like a CD player. Woohoo! Friday before cg, while waiting alone at the bus stop for my member to reach, i just open my note book and sing all the praise and worship songs. Though of the car sounds could cover my voice, but yet still there's a motorcyclist turn his head and show his shock face! oh no.. perhaps too loud! And he might think that i'm crazy by singing there. Even after cg, my member start singing in the car. Here come the music and everyone just enjoy it! And today, Choir Team 3 is having practice as usual, I just sing without afraid of singing the wrong tune. And even my voice can reach Loyd(I think so as he show me a comfirmation eyes)! Wow! I'm singing better and better! And even Robin teach me today. What an honour! =) Well, i love u guys. I love Choir Team 3! u guys are just amazing. I'm more confident in singing right now, but yet more to be improve. =) Thx Shan Yong too by bringing me for the audition. And there's when My life change. =) Thx God for giving me this gift which allowing me sing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment