Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy National Day, Malaysia!

Well, as usual, i have posting even on this special public holiday. And though of wanna celebrate with my patients but myself was down with fever, sore throat and cough. Around 12noon, i feel so uncomfortable and i take my own temperature. It was 38.5~ Well, i though that's my temperature for a person who just wake up and stick on the lappy on her bed. But after i've bath with cold water, i rechecked my temperature. It was 39! oh no! by not trusting it, i rechecked again, it was still 39! In order to save money by not seeing doctor, i choose to seld-medicate. Eat 2 tablet of Panadol and that's it.. Running around, up and down the ward as usual. But today there's a patient try to run away.. Noooo!! Uncle pls sit down and wait for your family member.. trying to stop him from running away, he nearly push me down. Too weak to stop him.. luckily staff nurse came and help. And the drama finally end.. Phew.. I'm wonder why everytime when i'm sick or weak, there's must be such cases. Well, is alright, i've already get used with it. =) This is nursing life. But yet, we still sing some Malaysia well known songs like 'Keranamu' or 'Jalur gemilang' at nurse counter. After work, i really can't stand my fever which doesn't down even after taking medication. well, is time to see doctor.. I got no strength to continue write.. That's all for today..

To be continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment