Sunday, July 3, 2011

My SunDay! =)

Wake up early in the morning, I was like...
ARGH~
Why am I so freeking TIRED!
Don't even feel like moving..
Not even feel like getting off the bed..
Call Torng Eei asking she wanna go church or not as ystd nitez she didn't answer me.
But she didn't pick up..
Next, text Chin to find her as they are neighbours..
End up... Teeheee...
I fall asleep AGAIN.
Anyway, Smun and Torng decided to go Pulau Ketam.
And yea..
Didn't let me know pun...... =_=
I was like...Why didn't ask me to go along with u guys?
I need a break off too..
But still..
after settle up myself, I CHILL~
Is okie..

Lots of thing had change..
I can't expect things will be as same as last time..
Still..
Probably I'm not doing my best..
Hmph..
I shall do more..
And yea... I don't even know what I'm typing now.
Nvm, the feelings is something that can't be type out perhaps..

Okie, next CHURCHING time!!
=)
Pastor Rob Buckingham!!
Another annointing man is here in City Harvest Church!!
Woohoo~
If u guys miss out his sermon, save up and buy his audio! =)

Oh something funny!!
=)
As time pass, everyone get into technology world, which people called it Y-generation with multiple technology stuff coming out.
So if u guys are 'craving' for iPad.
Nah, here u go..
If Jack get have it, grandpa can have it too..
=P*THUMBS UP!!
And IF U GUYS WANT iPad2
Don't worry.
Here u go..
With cucumber style!
Wuahahaha!
Haha! See!
And I can get it FREE too~
FROM HOSPITAL~
Buaahahahahaha!

Wookiee! Blogging DONE!!
I need to focus back.
STUDY for PRE-TEST!!
SO MUCH!!
Okie okie..
STUDY TIME!! =)

Okie, ONE LAST THING!!
I need to CUT my hair!!
ARGH!!
Befor it turn to this..
Or this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment