Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sick day... SICK SICK SICK.. @_@

Argh!!!
Why...
Nose SUPER ITCHY..
But can't sneeze..
This FACE appear few times!!


Next!!
HaChoo HaChoo HaChoo..
Finally!!!
Oh yea!!!
Feel better..
But end up..
I keep on SNEEZING!!!!


Trying hard to do my journal with the strength I have..

Next!! Tissues Tissues!!!!

And I finish up 1 BOX!!!
U guys must be.. WHAT?!
ONE BOX?!!!??
Yes... I just finished up 1 BOX of TISSUES!!!!
@_@
And I found this online!!!
Once the psn pulled out the tissue, it will HACHOO..
So cute!!
So.. Can it replace me?
Hahaha!!


And next..
I wish I get this!!!
Non-stop supplyer!!
From the magical hat!!
Perhaps.. In my DREAM!! >_<
Got to get some tissues TOMORROW!!!
OUT OF STOCK!!

I think this was my 1st time getting such a worst flu..
Well, I seldom get flu as cough will attack me more.
And this time.. @_@
Fine, I surrender..
But SOON, oh yea SOON!!
My immune system gonna KILL all of you!!
Wuahahaha!!

*Opps, sry buddy, gonna postponed our dinner to another day.
Too tired to go out for dinner. Paiseh paiseh!

No comments:

Post a Comment