Friday, June 24, 2011

Worst day.. perhaps.. ever!

I failed..
yea.. failed...
=(
T_T

I'm not stress..
I can comfirm I'm not stress..
It's just the feeling that..
But everyone keep on said..
hey, u got to say no if u can't handle so much thing..
hey, is okie, u try your best, don't feel stress..
hey... .....

Just want to let u guys know..
I'm not stress..
I'm just facing the biggest 'enemy' i ever have..
I don't know how to overcome it..
I don't even know how to handle it..
Crap~~
*sigh~

Sry for making everything worst..
Sry for not leading well..
Sry for ruin everything..
I just can't continue at that moment..
Tears.. just keep flowing..
Voice off..
and perhaps..
I don't even know what to do..

God, pls take away my 'enemy'.
I don't like it...
I don't even like who I am now..

No comments:

Post a Comment