Tuesday, June 21, 2011

....I don't know what's the title for this.. RANDOM~

Today right after posting..
I went back and perhaps.. Rest while try to msn with Joy.
And I fall asleep while waiting for her reply.
Aiks..
When I woke up, Smun is right in front of me.
Oh yea! We need to sent Andrew and George back S'pore.
Sial~
Rush out and I realize..
They not even reach Kelana LRT yet.
While waiting, we ate some malay kuih and we talk crab..
Yea, crab..
and we even sing..
and see the train passby one by one..
Some how.. This appear in my mind..
We might can't as crazy n sampat as last time..
things been change just like the train passed by..
So fast and it seems to be season to season..
We need to be mature enough..
And be more serious..
That's what everyone want to see in us, perhaps?
And I think.. they never see.. that we already change A LOT..
And our smile.. Fade.. Just like that..

6.15pm.. Phew!!
Luckily on time before they went off.
And SAW Andrew hair..
Hahahahaha! Like...
okie..
DRAGON!!
I should take a picture.
Anyway, so sad to sent them off..
not really spending a lot of time with them..
But still, appreciate their presence.
Shall see them SOON.
=)

After that, went midvalley with Smun, cause there'r FREE SHUTTLE.
XD
1st time in it..
Pretty awesome, and we no need to pay!!
*Save COST.
And we spent time.. wonder around.. for drinks and food.
Oh yea! get to drink fruit juice and eat meats!!
=)
Fullfill my stomach.
Teehee~

went back quite earlier with BUS. Wow!
*Save MORE COST.

Reach hostel...
Heard rumors agn..
aiks..
And heard argument..
Hmph..
1st, they don't wanna allowed me to lead..
And now blame me for not helping..
And there, argue cause they'r not teaching well..
And there, attandance super low..
Since when a cheerleading team.. Become like this..
Aiks..
How!?
Should I go for it.. perhaps stuck myself in trouble?!
And yea, maybe miracles change and..
I don't know..
how..

Gonna lead some part of the CG this week..
Not one but 2!!
Leading P&W, games, offering....
I'm......

Choir..
BV?!

Things.. spinning in brain..
Need some one to talk to..
But.. where's eveyone?!
Is okie..
Things can be solve..
I just got to find ways and strength..
God!! Help~

No comments:

Post a Comment