Sunday, January 16, 2011

5 days off! Well!! life is all this about! =)

Well! my life is so lifeless without internet!
I admit!
I can't survive without internet!
well~
yet I got no choice..
Is alright..
Cause it make me spent more time with my family and friends..
And my PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! haha! I've manage to finish it up.. =P

In between this 5 days of holiday, many things fly over my mind!
so much unpleasant situation like my parents quarrel, seeing friends without a stable life.. bla bla bla~
Is it because of I've become a Christian, I'll wish their life will be more stable and constant?
Is it that I'll wish they'r same as me, pray and live in a Christianity life?
Hmph~ Perhaps yes!

What shall I do to help my parents to gain back the relationship that they used to have? to be close, loving each other instead of quarrel and not believing like what they have now..

What shall I do to my sister who had a Malay BF? From what she wrote in a blog, I just can't feel that the guy is really care about her.. Shall I give her a wake up call or just leave it..? Hey sis, if u read this, common! U shall open up your eyes! If a psn who really care and love you, he shall not hurt you like that! You deserve a better one! And don't forget, once u step in Islam, there's no U-turn.. well, is up to you.. I hope you really choose a right guy!

I meet up an old primary classmates on sat when I went Ebox with my friends. I can't believe a guy who is so kind, nice, polite, good will turn out in earlier marriage life(perhaps accident happen)! I still remember when I 1st saw him and we become friend, we talk and sit together. I can't believe that he'll change a lot~ He's now married, got a daughter with an unstable job. How wish that I can help him.. Well! friends! Jia You! All the best in your life~ Don't quit so fast as your family need you! and your dream! don't ever forget!

And I'm so amaze by my friends! they are good in singing man! They can sing high pitch even they are guys! I having cough and can't sing high pitch and they back up for me!! Oh gosh!!! and they even sing sampat song and nobody! haha! really entertain by them! How great if I'm not phobia to mic? when then might is in front of me, I just cant sing well.. and I sing softer and softer.. even they scold me by saying "can sing but don't wanna sing"! aiks.. friends, sry but I shall let u guys know that I'm phobia to mic.. How to overcome it? Help!! I shall overcome it! But how?

Errr.. much more to write but yet! it's gonna be mass up if i put it in all here!
take a break and i shall continue the next one.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment