Monday, January 17, 2011

A drama!

I've watch a drama without knowing the name!
This is the very 1st time..
well, I spent some of my holiday doing this..
It's an Taiwan movie, act by Taiwan and China actor.
Talking bout freedom, love, photoshooting, life..
Well, it's important to have a time that you could do something that you wanna do!
So do I! =)
perhaps after this 3 years course end..
I wanna spent some time for what i really want for.. =)
Well, everything take times!
And I'm gonna work it out.. =)
Never give up!!

And i meet up my ex when i went back Ipoh this time..
I take it easy and just spent 1 hour with him..
well, his life is changing..
for a better one..
Is great.. But the only thing u gotta do is..
To let go..
Sry to said, there's no U-turn in our relationship..
It doesn't work out..
What had end means end yea..
Jia you! u can do it!

When I went back, I told Torng Eei that I just met up with my ex.
She suddenly emo and say, how wish I'm dating now. or have a bf..
Friend!
Common!
Knock Knock!
Not getting attach is alright..
Your time havent reach yet.. =)
Being single is fun!
Enjoy life with family and friends..
spent less $..
Less problem..
No worries..
Haha! see! so much advantage!
God will put a right person in your life..
Sooner or later..
Not in rush!
If not u might can't find the Mr Right! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment