Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blogging life.. =)

I saw Robin post his blog at FB. Haha! Finally he updated it.. Since January till now. @_@ I click on it and read it. When i saw what he write, it make me think of my blog. It's been so long that i quit blogging. I open back my blog, see through what i write before, i found out that I'm not that emo anymore. I even talk more to people. I can see how my life change after I came here. And how I transform to another better person since I know God.

With Robin encouragement, i 'build' a new blog. It doesn't matter if my family member found out or not, is my choice to choose to have my own blog back. =) I want everyone see how my life had change since i know God. And how good is my life with the presence of God. So i'll keep on writting..
The story of Siang Lin just begin.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment