Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Day Service

Woohoo~
What a great Easter day service.. =)
LOVE GOD THINK OTHERS!!
What have shown in the Sixteen will be part of my life in the future.

Since small.. My mom educated me to do a good deed~
She always told me, 'do charity to help others.. Though we're poor, yet some other people out there may be having a poorer/worst life than us. So help others if we can. =)''
And there's when I start to give out my pocket money to the beggar, donate to whatever organization which is available.
Though my pocket money is just 50sen/RM1.
And since then I just love to do charity work..
Form 1, I follow my form teacher to General Hospital at Ipoh just to take care the kids who admit in hospital..
Form 2, I went OKU centre to give them some recycle item.
So as form 3 and form 4.
Form 5, i went old folks home.
And last year I went to help up in Junior emerge and visit orphanage..
Well, I just love hanging around with them..
Their smile will brighten my day!! =)

Haha! and when Pastor preach bout somebody email him, he past his B'day by blessing the orphan!
And guess what!! This is how I want to celebrate my b'day this year!!
Woohoo~ SO whoever see this.. =)
Well, u guys know what to do! XD
Haha!! or else maybe u guys can bless me with an amount of money!! =)
woohoo~ sial..
Am excited for it!!
ahaha!! Opps~

I just decided to sign up for Community Care!!
Err.. But how?
Gotta ask Joy Joy 1st. XD
Stepping in 1st step of my life~
Woohoo~

And I wanna be a millionare.. SO FREAKING BAD~
Haha! I wanna build home for those who needs!
Go mission trip~
Help others!!
Bless others!!

P.S: Anyone who's interested!! Come along with me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment